Leveraging your Intellectual Property rights can be a strategic way to obtain money and income sources by licensing the invention or creative work to others.
The IP assets may need to be reviewed and analyzed, such as in IP Due Diligence reviews and Portfolio Evaluations.
Various types of Agreements can also be used to procure and secure your IP rights, such as Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDAs), Non-Compete Agreements and other arrangements, such as in corporate changes involving transference of IP rights, such as mergers, acquisitions and cross-licensing.
Here are some services we provide in this area:
- Licensing Patents, Trademarks and Copyrights
- IP Due Diligence
- IP Negotiations
- Portfolio Evaluations
- Non-Disclosure Agreements
- Non-Compete Agreements
- Collaborative, Cross Licensing and Other Agreements
- P Audits for Mergers, Acquisitions and Transferences
- IP Enforcement
- Trade and Customs Law (to prevent non compliant goods from entering country)