Van Dyke Intellectual Property Law focuses on technology law in every industry and science, specializing in: WORK WITH RAYMOND NOW
- trade secret
- copyright issues.
Whether you are a small inventor or a large corporation, Van Dyke IP Law will bring exceptional expertise and excellent pricing, along with a sense of service and loyalty that will let you know we’re one hundred percent on your side.
And at VIP Law, we will always treat you, our client, as a VIP.
• Over twenty-seven years of strategic technology and intellectual property counseling.
• Intellectual property litigation, mediation and dispute resolution in patent, trademark, unfair competition, copyright, antitrust and trade secret causes; infringement, validity, freedom to operate, right to use and other patent and trademark opinion work.
• Advocacy of intellectual property positions before Senators and Representatives, the United States Patent & Trademark Office, and on behalf of the State Department educating foreign dignitaries on U.S. Intellectual Property Law.
• Application of patent protection to software, hardware, Internet, telecommunications, mobile telephony, gaming, and other information-based technologies, including financial services, e-commerce, encryption, and methods of doing business, domestic and international, and protection of new media and digital rights.
• Application of patent protection to medical, dental, pharmaceutical, food technologies, geothermal, chemical, biomedical and biotechnological arts, including the emerging areas of bioinformatics, pharmacogenomics, proteomics and nanotechnology.
• Interviews, appeals, reissues, reexaminations, post-grant challenges and other advocacies in proceedings before the U.S. Patent & Trademark Office.
• Licensing, due diligence, patent and trademark portfolio maintenance, trademark prosecution and clearance, domain names, audits and technology transactions and transfers for mergers, acquisitions, strategic alliances and joint ventures.
The links below are repeated from the front page for your convenience.